Thursday, May 7, 2009

Next Sticky Pages Book: Joshua Ferris' Then We Came To The End

I finally finished adding post-it notes to Joshua Ferris' Then We Came To the End and returned it to the library. By my estimates it takes me about twenty minutes to draw-write the text for each post-it note, which means that for a story such as this one, which had 39 post-its total, that's about 13 hours of draw-writing. That's not counting actually writing the script for the story itself, or all the false starts.


My point is, these little post-it notes add up to a more intensive project than I had realized. And I did't even redo all the ones I messed up...



If you'd like to see/read a PDF of the entire story I added to Joshua Ferris' novel, you can find it here and here. (It's split into two parts for ease of upload.)

No comments:

Post a Comment