Friday, March 20, 2009

Green Dress Altered

My additions to the green dress were little painting widgets :

I sewed them into the seam that ran along the waist of the dress. Here's what the dress looks like turned inside-out:

I also added one to the tag where the spare button is sewn, sort of as the button's surreal counterpoint:

I'll return the dress next week. This time around I'm not very nervous about my alterations being discovered - they are pretty unobtrusive. However, I didn't notice until I'd gotten the dress home that it actually has already garnered some sort of smudge/stain, which could lead to returning difficulties of a more straightforward sort than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment