Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Staying Inside the Lines


A friend sent me a link to this color-in dress by Berber Soepboer & Michiel Schuurman.


I'm very curious as to how it works... Does the color wash out? Or is it permanent? Unclear, but intriguing.

Berber Soepboer's website also has a lot of other smart and rather beautiful work - some done with Michiel Schuurman, some without. Some of it made me think of new avenues for Shell Game. Some of it just made me want to design clothing myself. All of it is worth a look.

2 comments:

  1. Can the masses buy the "colour-in" dress, or is it just an art piece? I think it's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like some of the more privileged masses can buy the color-in dress. There's info on ordering it on the "News" section of Soepboar's website. It costs 238 Euros.

    ReplyDelete